Bosch / dishwasher - shu 5300
Our Bosch dishwasher was purchased by the previous homeowner only three years ago. It has messed up now. It takes hours to complete the cycle and obviously isn't working correctly. I checked and this seems to be a very common problem with this particular model. I have talked to the customer service people at Bosch and they will only pay for a new circuit board - not labor. I can buy a new dishwasher for what we would spend in labor on a dishwasher that is obviously defective.
A company making high end products such as this should stand behind the products. When a large number of people have the exact same problem with the same model, obviously there is a problem with that model. Bosch should correct the problem at their expense.
Companies producing cheaper models stand behind their products better than Bosch.
More Bosch Complaints & Reviews
- Bosch - never buy bosch - bad products, horrible after sales service 
- Bosch Dishwasher - replacement control panel voluntary recall 
- Jack Bosch - general 
- Bosch Dishwasher Shu43c06uc - unable to repair 
- Bosch - dishwasher started on fire 
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch geothermal ac heat pump system
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - customer service bosch induction range broken
- Bosch - paid for service that was not rendered, I mailed the complaints dept twice and have received no answer to date.
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch over the range microwave model # hmv5052u
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch hob set - glass top