Boost Mobile / customer not happy with service line and support. will not shut phone off after customer told adviser that his phone was stolen

3223 teak st, Lubbock, TX, United States
Phone: 8069392874

I tried to call boost customer service line and let them know that I had had my phone stolen the night before, and is there anything that they could do about it or could they just shut the phone off. I was told because they had changed my pin number that they were unable to do anything at this time unless I could remember my pin that they could not do anything . Now I have had service with y'all for over three years and because I cant remember the pin they cant shut my phone off, without the pin or the date that I bought it. There should be a way that you could look up my account with my social or something like that but if not then maybe I need to switch providers. At first all I wanted was my phone back or the service shut off, but now I would like to see if you guys can do anything on your end before I have to switch providers and turn you in to the BBB. I had a shrinkage plan and was at the lowest pay point so as you can tell I pay my bill every month and give you no problems on my end, now the ball is in your court... Please respond to [protected], [protected]. I look forward to hearing from you.

Fa