Bookit.com / flight changed w/o notice, charged me extra to fix their mistake
Looked at my flight voucher 4 days before flying to jamaica, discovered the flight was not the one I booked a month prior to the trip. Instead the new flight included an 12 hour overnight layover in a airport mid-way, getting me to my destination a day after after my (Correctly booked) hotel check in time/date.
Called bookit.com customer service, 10 min on hold, was hung up on.
Called back, held for 15 min, was told that I "should have reviewed the voucher and called as soon as I got it" and that i'd have to change my flight and pay the additional fees. I didn't have the debit card I had used on hand to change the flight, was told i'd need to call back when I got it.
Called 3rd time, held on for 15 min, got transferred to the flight dept., held for 15 min, was told that the person was "trying to find someone" in that dept...41 minutes later I was told that an e-mail was sent to the flight department and that someone will call me back that evening with my "options"...
Called airline directly, changed flights for 2 people to what they were supposed to be, paid $444 extra (Flight price difference + 2 x $150 flight change fees)
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - sheraton providence airport rhode island
- Bookit.com - prepaid excursion was never registered with bd travel and we could not go
- Bookit.com - complaint on service of booki.com
- Bookit.com - customer service
- Bookit.com - customer service false advertising