Bookit.com / misleading prices
I wanted to book a trip for my mother and I to celebrate our birthday together since is very close to each-other in days figured I will take it to Cancun, she has always wanted to see the Pyramids and swim with the dolphins so I wanted to do something special for her and for myself, well when I go to bookit.com I see a price of $602.00 dollars for 5 days 4 nights all inclusive 5 star hotel per person, sounds kind of good for what you get, it was originally $1, 455 then went down to $852 and finally $602 plus they will also give you a 500 dollars fly credit. well it sounded very good so I wanted to book it but as I click next on the page to start to book the flight I notice that the price they were giving to me was $852 plus they were charming $90 for entertainment and $ 220. for round trip from hotel to the airport, so I was like hmm, so I figured the right thing to do was to call them to understand the misunderstanding if it was on my part, well 1st I email them a few days ago and no answer so figured I will call them so when I tried to explain the problem the service guy got upset and hung up on me saying he had no time for this.
I have never been treated like that specially when I was nice to them, I understand that it can be very frustrating for them to deal with people at times, but at the same time they choose to work there and well if it wasn't for costumers they will have no job
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - poor customer service - no transportation to and from hotel
- Bookit.com - refund flights due to travel advisory for cancun.
- Bookit.com - reservations for an all inclusive vacation to riu guanacaste
- Bookit.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- Bookit.com - online travel agency