Booking.com / I am complaining about the false advertising regarding one of the hotels on booking.com

Bournemouth, England, Dorset, United Kingdom

I recently had a 6 night stay in queens hotel and spa in bournemouth (13/06-19/06) to say that I was extremely disappointed in the difference between what is depicted in the pictures on the booking.com site versus the actual venue, is an under statement.

I do not recognise the hotel that is shown on the booking.com site as the hotel I stayed at. The room I stayed in certainly was not decorated remotely as luxuriously as the pictures suggest. The facilities were severely lacking and the gym that is shown in the pictures is but a little room with one walking machine, a exercise bike and another multi-workout machine!!!

The room and stay was definitely not what has been advertised on the website of booking.com. I would like to complain on these grounds as I was left without air-conditioning or a fridge in the room at what is depicted as a luxurious hotel by this website. I will not be using booking.com again!

Kind regards