Bonitas / Stay away from them

I have submitted my completed application form on 24 July 2009. I received an sms weeks later to advise that 2 questions were not completed & that i need to fax a copy of my previous maid certificate, & completed the left out questions, which was re-submitted on 11 Aug, after many follow ups & complaints nothing had been done .I have left messages for the manager or supervisor to call me to no avail. I have sent a letter of complaint to [Hidden Email] to advise me how far the process is, to date (7 Sept) no reply. I was then advised to e-mail [Hidden Email] which i did on 27 Aug, to date NO RESPONSE. I eventually got through to Gertrude, a supervisor, who 'speeded' up the process. I am now a member, but have a 3 mnth waiting period which is UNACCEPTABLE after waiting so long to become a member. My colleague, who submitted her application at the same time, was a member a week later without a waiting period, even though she has never had medical cover before. WHAT IS THIS SERVICE GOING TO BE LIKE WHILE BEING A MEMBER? I am seriously thinking about changing schemes as i have more people who joined the company who will need cover.

Comments

• Ce
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Bonitas Medical Aid - Boncomprehensive 4770135149
    Johannesburg
    South Africa
    bonitas.co.za

lousy service. holding members to ransom... too many service references to include. Last one (271017QG2D9F)