Bobs Furniture / no interest finance
Danbury, CT Bobs Discount Furniture - Sales Rep misrepresented finance agreement and employees at the desk are "not responsible" for what sales rep says according to Bobs customer service.
Purchased furniture December 2011 with 12-month no interest or payment due financing. First bill received April 2012 with a $25 late fee already on it.
According to Wells Fargo (the bank that financed) there is no such thing anymore as "no interest or payments due" for any amount of time. Totally duped. Believed sales person and desk representatives. Read the fine print.
Paid off entire balance same day as receiving bill to be done with it.
More Bobs Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Bob's Discount Furniture - goof proof scam! 
- Bob's Discount Furniture / Black Label Euro Top Queen Matress - defective 
- Bob's Discount Furniture - bob o pedic 
- Bob's Discount Furniture - bed bugs 
- Bob's Discount Furniture - goof proof protection 5 yr warranty 
- Bob's Discount Furniture - didn't get what we picked out and paid for 
- Bob's Discount Furniture - goof proof customer service
- Bob's Furniture - false claim and customer information
- Bobs Furniture - goof proof
- Bob's Discount Furniture - delivery/customer service