Bob's Discount Furniture / poor product quality

Farmingdale, NY, United States Review updated:

We bought a sofa, love seat and recliner from Bob's Discount Furniture four years ago and we are very disappointed with the quality of the products. Starting from Year three, the 'leather' started peeling off and its all over us and the floor. We have to constantly keep sweeping the debris. We have the Gaurdsman Protection plan and submitted our claim a week ago and we are still waiting to hear from them. The sofas are very comfortable, however, the quality is very poor. We have bought furniture from IKEA that has undergone constant abuse and yet is still strong. Rest assured, we will not be going back to Bob's Discount Furniture and will be not be recommending them to anyone.

Comments

• Bo
      2nd of May, 2012

I can see why you're disappointed. I'd like to see what I can do for you. If you'd contact me at [protected]@mybobs.com I'll be in touch shortly...Thanks, Eric.

• Un
      4th of Aug, 2013

We have the same problem. We bought a sofa and love seat four years ago and all the bonded leather is peeling off. It started in the seat cushions, but now the arm rests and back rests are breaking and peeling off as well. It's all over the house and looks terrible. We stopped by Bob's with one of the cushions and they acknowledged the problem but said there was nothing they could do for us since we did not purchase the goof proof plan. We are very disappointed with the quality and would not recommend it to anyone. I tried to upload a picture and got a 404 error and all my text was wiped out. The way Bob advertises with quality furniture, he should be ashamed.