Bob's Discount Furniturecustomer service - no record call reporting damaged/defective furniture!!

On Dec 21 2016 I received my furniture. I was told I had 3 days to inspect it. I immediately noticed damage and defects in some of the furniture. I called the same day and spoke to a young customer service rep. She told me that I could make a "reselection" and gave me the exact amount of the credit I would get. I asked her for a confirmation number and she said they don't provide those. Not to worry, all I had to do is go into the store and everything would be in the computer.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Schaumburg, IL I went into the Schaumburg store today January 14 and they told me that there was no record of my call in the computer and there was nothing they could do about it. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and left the store in tears. I was planning to make my reselection and also buy 3 bedroom sets. Now, I will never shop at this store again. They didn't seem interested in helping me and I felt like they were calling me a liar. I wish they would look up their phone detail records or do SOMETHING to help me.

Li