Bob's Discount Furniture / never again

I purchased living a sections living room set from BOBS from bobs and they delivered the incorrect pieces, not once but 3 times, then the pieces didn't match at the end, I was told I would have to call customer service and have a repair man come out and adjust the furniture so the sectional would connect - match up (this would take a 4th visit.

Oh yes, I call customer service and told them to take the whole sections out of my house. I was so unhappy with Bobs. I would never buy anything from them after being on hold and then being transferred from one person to another to another. Very unhappy customer.

Va

Comments

• Gb
      3rd of Jul, 2009

I made a purchase on June 9th, 2009 of 8 chairs, one table and one server at the Stoughton, MA Bob's Discount Furniture. I took the day off for the items to be delivered on the 19th of june. The server was damaged, the chairs had scuff marks & the table had gouges on it. the drivers called Jaime (male) about it. Jaime "scheduled delivery" of another server for the following friday, the 26th & a gentleman to fix the marks on the furniture on the 24th. the gentleman fixed the scuff marks on the chairs but was unable to fix the gouges on the table, he stated the marks came from the manufactorer. i took the 26th off in anticipation of delivery of the server. By Thursday afternoon on the 25th I did not receive a phone call regarding the delivery of the server so I called. I was informed by Sasha in customer service that the delivery was cancelled for no apparent reason. I then spoke to Ashley in customer care (yes, they are two different departments), informed her that I have a damaged table and no server. She inturn said there would be a server and a table delivered on July 3rd (yes another friday I must take off). This morning, the delivery men arrive with the server & no table. I told them to take the server back & all the furniture I already have (the table & chairs) because I do not want to give up a 4th friday for Bob's Discount Furniture because it clearly is not worth it at this time. After spending much time on the phone with customer care & customer service, I was informed by Suzanne Atkins from the corporate office in CT, this would be taken care of. @120 pm, I was called by Tammy, the furniture would be picked up today & she apologized because she could not give me a time frame. That was fine with me because this would be mine last friday spent with Bob's. Can you believe that @326pm, Robin from "team support" out of Kentucky called to say they could not pick up the furniture till next fridat (July 10th). Are you friggin kidding me! Gemma i Falmouth, MA