Bob's Discount Furniture

Fri:10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Mybobsproduct & customer service

I purchased a "leather living room set" complete with lamps and tables. The sofa sleeper collapsed and broke about 3 hours after delivery. Mybobs customer service was not helpful in trying to waive the delivery pick up charge since their furniture was faulty. I cannot believe I had to pay them to pick their crappy furniture up. Then I had to wait 5 days after pick up for them to approve my check. Now how is is possible that I have to wait 5 days for processing plus an additional 14 days to get the check when I paid $1, 700 in cash on the same day. Oh because they don't hold cash in their stores. [protected]@$- I paid cash. Oh it doesn't stop there. When I called them to find out if the processed my check, they said it would be less than what I paid because they never received the lamps ($120 value). I said to the rep to get a manager on the phone asap because I have video footage of the delivery men from mybobs putting all of their shi&%) furniture onto the truck from my house. Oh they sang a different tune after that. Do not buy from these theives. They are the absoulte worst.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Ra
      Rayjay9191 Sep 08, 2011

On May 27, 2011 encountered the same experience I purchased the Midas Leather Sofa with the lamps and end table totaling $3120. They had to change the Sofa 5 times due to defects. They finally came and picked up there garbage on August 20, 2011 after I had a break down on them, and to date September 7, 2011, I have not received my REFUND!

Bob's Discount Furnitureno refund

I purchased a sofa, two end tables and a coffee table from BOB'S DISCOUNT FURNITURE for $1000.00. The order was never delivered and I canceled the order on the the same day. A "BOB" Representative told me I would get a refund in about a week. One month later, I still never received a refund.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • Sm
        smer May 01, 2009

wait... you bought it.. waited for it to be delivered and canceled it on the same day? i wish you had said more that had happend... or went into it with a little more detail or SOMETHING.. i am planning to buy a sectional and dining set from them on saturday... and its at the SAME store... hehh.. so more info would have been helpful :P

• So
        so... Aug 20, 2008

did you read the refund policies before signing for the purchase?

always take that extra step.