Boardwalk Buy / they are just a huge scam!

Canada Review updated:

I bought a charger from this scam website Boardwalk Buy and did not receive it. I saw their ad on Facebook and got interested. At first I thought that Boardwalk Buy was pretty good, their website looked nice, and of course I found their prices quite reasonable.
So I ordered my charger and paid for it, but did not receive a reply or payment confirmation and suspected that something was terribly wrong. I checked the reviews and couldn't believe my own eyes! On many different websites there were numerous negative reviews! That moment I realized that I will never get my item or my money back.
My only advice is - avoid Boardwalk Buy, they are just a huge scam, they steal from people and never deliver orders.
Ra
May 15, 2017

Comments

Ly
  19th of May, 2017
Placed my order on April 14, 4-5 business days promised. STILL WAITING. The first letter of a delay said "if you would like a refund to contact them". I've sent out 6 refund requests, each time with a promise or delivery and "can not be refunded do to your order still being processed!" OVER PROMISE and NEVER DELIVER* YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR $$ BACK EITHER!!! **********SCAM ALERT************ BUYERS BEWARE**************
Order#135344