BMW mini / car trouble and its a/s
I bought a brand-new bmw mini cooper d in february 22, 2012. after two days, in the morning (february 24, 2012) , I got big problems. first, the driver door was not opened. second, when I turned my car off, the engine continued to run and the bonnet was hot with smoke and has burning smell for more than 5 minutes. it happened 3 times within 3 hours on that day. this condition has happened again in march 8, 2012 and march 21, 2012. third, the window was opened by itself (i mean, I didn't do anything to open the window. ) four times from february 24, 2012 to march 5, 2012.
I have visited four times the as center since february 24, 2012 (2.24-3.19) to fix the problems. but the as center fixed only the first problem (the driver door was not opened. ) , and they changed the air conditioner compressor. unfortunately, they failed to find out the reasons for other problems.
Those things are a shock for me. how come those things could happen to the brand-new bmw within two days of purchasing it? but more shocking for me is the response of deutsch motors in korea. one of the customer center staff called me on march 19, 2012 and said in an unfriendly manner that the company is going to provide only an accessory made by mini to compensate the inconvenience I had.
Yes, of course, I deserve to have some compensation for the cost of my time, mental stress, inconvenience, and mileages (about 120 km from my place to the as center). but what I really need is confidence that I am concerned by the deutsch motors. I am a customer who is suffering with car troubles since I have bought it. but what the company just wanted is to close this case with mini accessories that I even don't need. this is a very wrong attitude in handling customers. what do you think?
More BMW mini Complaints & Reviews
- BMW - bmw 6 series auto has problems with on board computer 
- BMW X3 2007 - loud annoying noise from drive train. 
- BMW Canada - vehicle problems! 
- Bmw Uk - scam hp - 622129, 8468009522 
- BMW Canada - poor customer service 
- Center BMW Service - customer service
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - BMW engine poor manufacturing design
- BMW Of Monrovia - dealership did not comply on what was agreed
- Beverly Hills BMW - these guys took money for insurance and it turned out that it didn't cover all the damage and wear of car
- BMW of Nashville - terrible service