Bluegreen Vacations / total scam and they know it.

1 United States, United States

This is exactly what I wrote to their company in reference to the calls from their representatives earlier today.

I was called from a gentleman stating that I had won the sweepstakes at our local capitol mall I had entered several weeks prior. He said I won two vacations where I would only have to pay roughly around three hundred dollars and everything else was covered. Needless to say I was excited but naturally I wanted to know more. I was not clear on what the company actually did and just had many questions, basically making sure I was not handing over my information to a scam artist. He was not able to answer very well at all if you listen to the recorded conversation and handed the phone to someone else. This gentleman gets on the phone and we finally started to come to an understanding and he said he was going to throw it yet another vacation for my time. I made one request to have just a little bit of their time to go through some reviews and read through to make sure their other customers were as happy as they made it seem. So, that is exactly what I was doing and in less than a minute the man asks my name, I assume to make sure I was still there, and I said again to just give me a minute to go through and read how some of the other customers felt during their experience. another minute passes before the man says, " I'm done" and hangs up on me. I am not even kidding. Review the conversation. I would have made a good customer and was very excited about the vacations. You will now have yet another bad review. Thanks a bunch for wasting my time.
The man's name was Kevin and his phone number is [protected].

The only reason he would have hung up on me so soon is because he was well aware of what I would be reading. The reviews are correct and their "sweepstakes" are completely bogus! STAY AWAY!

Bi