Bluegreen Vacations / timeshare

1 Branson, Missouri - not corporate office, United States Review updated:

I purchased this timeshare for $5000, 20 years ago, and of course, have paid it off. However, every year my maintenance fees and dues go up and up, without any gratification of being able to use one of the resorts anywhere that I have requested.

Each time, I've paid extra money to "reserve" my spot to no avail. Each time, I hear there are none available, but we will keep in contact and I'm asked for more money. Never get it.

This has been going on for years. But still I've been paying my maintenance fees and dues.

I believe there have been 2 times that it actually worked for me and other than that...nada. Not even in my own resort The Falls in Branson, Missouri, could I get the size condo that I originally signed up for and promised that I would get any time that I requested to stay there, but instead was offered a studio, unless, of course, I wanted to pay more money with the possibility of one opening up.

I can't even nor want to think of the amount of money I've lost/wasted in keeping the faith Bluegreen would come through. It's too bad too because in the beginning I was lied to and was told it was mine forever and I would be able to pass it along to my children, blah, blah, blah...….just glad I didn't pay more than $5000 for it, however, in the long run I have been paying for years and not getting anything in return.

I will NOT be paying my fees and dues any longer and they can take this timeshare and put it where the sun don't shine.

With that being said, I would like to request a refund of all dues and maintenance fees paid within the last 15 years (not had one opportunity to use it because nothing is ever available).

Su
Aug 6, 2018

Comments

• Jt
      23rd of Aug, 2018

I may be able to help feel free to contact me at [protected]@gmail.com