Bluegreen Vacation Club / cancelled my 3 day vacation
In October of '08 I purchased a Bluegreen vacation for $59 with the understanding that I was required to take my wife and listen to a presentation about a timeshare for purchase. After the presentation was finished I would recieve $50 in gift cards to Bass Pro Shops. I chose Hershey, PA as my destination as I have a 4 yr old and an infant and it is close to OH. I booked the trip early in Nov. and went on to begin planning to spend the remainder of the week of July 4th in that area for the kids' enjoyment. Today, 1/16/09, 3 months after the reservations Bluegreen calls and says due to market conditions my Hershey vacation has been cancelled and I need to chose a different vacation spot. I said no I would not change so they just said your money will be refunded within 5 days and now my summer vacation plans are all a wash. Do not buy into these peoples program. They have rules about when and how you can cancel on them but they don't abide by the same rules.
More Bluegreen Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather