Bluegreen Vacation Club / stay away from this scam!
My husband and I purchased a timeshare through Bluegreen at ShoreCrest I in No Myrtle Beach, SC. We have 12,000 points every other year. As, GT McDaniel, we soon learned that we didn't have enough points to use the timeshare for an entire week. Whenever I called to make a reservation, there were never any openings. The $149.00 week stay rather than using our points, never heard of. We also have RCI bonus weeks that are useless! We were definitely mislead. We pay outrageously high interest to a mortgage company owned by Bluegreen, Conflict of interest. No attorney was present at the loan closing. We were never told about the maintenance fee, which is exorbitant, between the monthly payment and the maintenance fee I don't know how much longer we can hold out. We tried to sell our timeshare back to bluegreen, they refused, referred us to a real estate company (Pinnacle Vacations) owned by Bluegreen...I paid Pinnacle $35.00 in 2005 and again in Dec 2006. Nothing! Hope we can do something about this. Thinking of going to the Atty Gen.
Thanks for listening.
More Bluegreen Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Corporation - lies and deceptive sales practices 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather