Bluegreen Vacation Club / $425.00 per month for vacation which l never got

Bluegreen Vacation Club
www.bluegreenonline.com

We received an e-mail from BLUEGREEN a few yrs ago promising a free night stay at BRONSON. My wife and l went to Boson. We were told that after joining the vacation club we could use the proceeds from the rental to pay part of the payments .l was paying $425.00 per month from my checking accounts plus $2000.00 down payment at the BRONSON office. After paying the 38 months of $425.00 and not able to use any vacation l called the bank and stopped payment.

Each time l called to either use the time share at Myrtle beach in South Carolina or elsewhere l was told that l need to pay more or l did not have enough points to take the vacation at BLUEGREEN. I found out a month ago that they claim that l foreclosed on my property at BLUEGREEN.

l did not received any title for any property nor l did not spend a day or an hour at any of BLUEGREEN RESORTS.. My FICO score went down due to BLUEGREEN putting this on my credit. l am in the process of purchasing a home and this is hurting my credit score after paying BLUEGREEN $ 38 MONTHS @ $425.00 AND A $2000.00 DOWN PAYMENT.

One would think that after spending over Twenty thousand dollars for a vacation club you would be able to spend at least a day there, well l never did and could not. Mortgage for for what? l did not own anything, never laid eyes on my vacation place one even for an hour or even a minute. Yet l was paying $425.00 per month for vacation which l never got.

TIME SHARE IS NOT A GOOD IDEA FOR SOMEONE WHO WANT TO TAKE A VACATION, THIS IS FOR THE CORPORATION TO USE YOUR MONEY FOR THEIR PURPOSE.

Va

Comments

• Lo
      10th of Apr, 2008

What a whimp you are. You agree to buy somthing and then stop payment you are lucky its only your credit score thats damaged you should be in jail for fraud. People like you cost other owners a lot of money and IMHO you should be sued to recover all costs involved.

As for not being able to use your points did you ever think to ask the reservation staff to explain to you what you should do since everytime you try they was no availability.

Did you not contact owner services.

• Cl
      15th of Jul, 2012

I agree with this complaint Bluegreen is just a big lie! They just steal peoples money and then screw them over with messing up their credit by posting this as a foreclosure! Same exact happened to me. I payed all these fees, downpayment and never once used the resort because of all their lame excuses. So of course I wasn't going to keep paying for
    It when they weren't even letting us use it. Now they have the guts to post this as a foreclosure on our credit report!? Really?! wow! I have put in a dispute to the credit bureau they filed this to so I hope this gets changed to different wording because how can this be a foreclosure if we would of never owned this thing? And how can they compare $8, 000 timeshare with a property? For example a house that is usually over $100, 000! Yeah their idiots! This company should be shut down!!!