Bluegreen Resorts / credit card troubles
BlueGreen Resorts had a lot of information that just seemed too good to be true! After reading these complaints, i'm really upset and wishing I never would have talked my husband into paying the great 49 dollars for a trip!
We paid the 49 dollars and the man told us that he would call us the next day with our confirmation number so that we could go ahead and pick out a trip for us as soon as we wanted...the man never called us and when i called him he could not find us in their system. They sure did charge the 49 dollars to our account though and are now telling us that in order for us to pick out a trip we need to prove to them that we paid our money.
I am very upset because I was organized and following instructions to do this and they had NO IDEA who I was and could not find ANY information on us!! I learned that I should ask for confirmation numbers ASAP!! I'm hesitant about this whole thing now!
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Corporation - lies and deceptive sales practices 
- Bluegreen Vacations - Vegas club 36 pool concern
- Bluegreen Vacations at Big Cedar Lodge - timeshare
- Bluegreen Vacations - reservation for timeshare presentation
- Bluegreen Vacations - update
- Bluegreen Vacations - my timeshare ownership