Bluegreen Resorts / credit card troubles

1 MI, United States Review updated:

BlueGreen Resorts had a lot of information that just seemed too good to be true! After reading these complaints, i'm really upset and wishing I never would have talked my husband into paying the great 49 dollars for a trip!
We paid the 49 dollars and the man told us that he would call us the next day with our confirmation number so that we could go ahead and pick out a trip for us as soon as we wanted...the man never called us and when i called him he could not find us in their system. They sure did charge the 49 dollars to our account though and are now telling us that in order for us to pick out a trip we need to prove to them that we paid our money.
I am very upset because I was organized and following instructions to do this and they had NO IDEA who I was and could not find ANY information on us!! I learned that I should ask for confirmation numbers ASAP!! I'm hesitant about this whole thing now!

Ca

Comments

• Lo
      25th of Aug, 2008

did you look at the brochure you recieved? You should have a confirmation number on it.

28th of Apr, 2009

you need to call toll free your attorney generals office in your state and talk to his assistant and you will be amazed at what a scam this Company is -- you need to be happy that the $49 upset you and waved a hopefully big red flag I am in the middle of trying to save ou excellent credit rating and invoved in 2 state class action suits against BG for lack of performance --in short they will tell you anything to get you hooked and will make it as difficult as possible to give you what you have paid forgo to Blue Green complaints .com Joanne McNeil

• Ba
      10th of Aug, 2010

This company is being used with Festiva Adventure Club, be afraid if they contact you. My husband and I were issued a "FREE" 4 day cruise certficate that ended up costing us 679.00. Yea, so much for free. I did receive a confirmation email, however it was misleading, the pending amount looked like it was waiting on verfication on the free cruise certificate. Only found out I was being charged full amount; not just tax, port fees, govt fees by looking at my credit card. When I called to complain, Monique wouldn't let me talk, I was yelling in the phone for her to shut up and my co-worker and I could hear her laughing in the background. The staff representing the travel agency suck.