Bluegreen Corporation / rip off
I bought 8000 Bluegreen Vacation club points at Big Cedar Wilderness Club two years ago in Ridgedale, MO. Whenever I call to schedule a vacation at Big Cedar they don't have any available accommodations at the time when I call. Regardless of when I call, whether it be six months from the time I want to schedule the vacation or six weeks, they don't have rooms available at Big Cedar Wilderness Club. Because, we can't afford to travel to any other of the Bluegreen vacation sites, we can only afford to use and try to schedule our vacations at Big Cedar in MO. Despite calling six different times in 2008 to schedule a vacation, we could not get available rooms/cabins. I have paid the mortgage in full and now face having to pay the yearly club and maintenance fees (which were increased this year) despite the fact that we cannot use the vacation points...I've learned my lesson about ripoffs..Buyer Beware!
More Bluegreen Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - this is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen - terrible 
- Blue Green Resorts - sales tactics
- Bluegreen Resorts - mortgage payments - rip off
- Bluegreen Vacations - false everything
- Bluegreen Vacations - unethical, liars, horrible experience, can't use my nights bought!