Blue World Pools / pool installation
Installed a 24 foot pool from Blue World pool on July 16, 2016. After putting approximately two feet of water in pool, I noticed a wet spot at bottom of the side wall of pool.I called the guy who installed it( which was about six hours after he left) and he told me to watch it and that it might not be a leak. On July 18, 2016, I called Blue World Pools to let them know that it was still a wet spot.They told me to go buy a bucket and some bricks and place it inside the pool and watch to see if water level drops to prove its a leak. So after spending all this money on a pool, I have to spend my time and money to prove a leak? This is a bad start of an expensive pool purchase.They should be responsible of this matter from start to finish. I guess the other complainers were right. After you give them your money, they pretty much have that (its your problem) attitude. Dont deal with these people unless you dont mind giving away money and solving other companies problems...
More Blue World Pools Complaints & Reviews
- Blue World Pools - beware of them 
- Blue World Pools - $299.00 pool 
- Blue World Pools - don't do business with them 
- Blue World Pools - credit report 
- Blue World Pools / Puronics - scammed 
- Blue World Pools - swimming pool
- Blue World Pools - the whole company 
- Blue World Pools - quality and efficiency
- Blue World Pools - unethical behaviour, over pricing for paperwork, will not let me talk to management, etc.
- Blue World Pools - purchase price and being threatened