Blue World Pools, Inc.

Posted: Mar 20, 2017 by

midline pool

When í fist bought my blue world pool I was told I was getting a high quality pool for a low price with a lifetime coverage, but when my pool started to leak water at the end s of February I decided to call blue world pool company to have this fixed. The company sent over a man to take fix our issue but the man didnt do anything the first time he came, the pool lasted almost another 2 weeks with out getting fixed and lost more than half of the water. When the man finally came he took pictures of the two tears in the pool lining and just patched them up. A week after the pool got patched the patches started to lift and the pool started to leak once more I called once again and the company told me i had to pay to get the lining. They mentioned to me that I had to pay more than $600 to replace the lining plus a service fee of $500. I decided to look up the prices for the same type of liner from the distributor they have and discovered it cost $436.94 in store when I told the company of my find they told me that they company they buy their liners from, Swimline Corp., are better in price and quality, and the liner I found is exactly the same. When I told Blue world pools of everything I found they told me the $600 + $500 was a discounted price and that it would originally cost me $1500 for the total service. These prices are ridiculous not only did I pay the the pool in full I had to pay $100 for having someone to come patch the pool, patches that are now lifting. I will now have to buy a liner from an outside company and have it done I'm sure it will be cheaper than what this company is charging me.
Another complain that I have and I want to everybody be aware is that when I acquired the pool the sales representative established that this pool only needed one gallon of Clorox every week to maintain clean, but be aware that they make you sign a document that said that the pool is not free of chemicals and I realize this on May of the next year, then they told me that I need to buy a power ionizer chamber
To clear the water, but this did not happen because then they told me I need to buy different kinds of chemicals to make clear the water, I bought the ionizer for two consecutive years, at the 3rd year my husband disconnect the ionizer chamber and we stopped having trouble with the green water maintaining this clear by 2 years consecutive without the necessity of buying the chamber anymore and reducing the use of chemicals.
This is so sad that we make the big effort to spend $11, 971 to buy our dream pool to realize now that this was a very bad decision from us, but a pretty good business to Blue World Pool.

Blue World Pools, Inc.Blue World Pools, Inc.Blue World Pools, Inc.

Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Pool & Bath Services

Comments

A  18th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
Never ever set up with Blue World Pools! They were suppose to come out and check things! Never showed up! Then I get a phone call that the package about the pool was coming out and there will be an extrA 325 to send the pool! They lied a total of $625 NOT $299! BBB and my attorney general will be called!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree