Blue Hippo / Online fraud

I ordered a lap top computer from Blue Hippo almost one year ago. After the requirements were fulfilled they were supposed to send me the computer. Month after month they had excuses as to why it hadn't been delivered. I finally stopped payment and got four e-mails in one day demanding money from me. When you call the number they give you you are put on hold for however you can stand being on hold. I held for one hour the last time. I told them that I thought they were ripping me off and they got very angry and belligerent. I need to know how I can get my money back. They owe me over 1500.00.

Si

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2010

Blue Hippo is completely rip off cause they had to send me my mailing rebate check, and i haven't received anything yet either those free items. I kept sending them e-mail no response, now no working phone number(1-800-778-4018. no website to get contact with them like (www.bluehippo.com) has not been working for a month. I'v been sent like $2, 490.00 usd for a DELL desktop computer.So they need to be stopped abused people.