Blue Hippo / No Computer

Blue Hippo
I have been paying formy Dell laptop and I signed the financing papers and Its been 6 weeks no and they say that after singnin the paper work that you hould receive the computer in 2 to 6 wooks, now I have a message from Blue Hippo that my computer (laptop) has been ordered and shipped, and they state that you should wait 2 to 4 weeks for them to build and test the laptop and if you son't receive it by then they give you a phone number. Everytime I call them I get a stupid jurk that refuses to let me speek to a manager and I get the same line from each one I spoke to : ( I sorry for the delay and that your computer has been ordered and you should receive it soon) I;m tired of the bull ### from them and I'm about to take legal action against them for breaking the contract since I haven't gotten the computer in the time limit they give on the first paper work they snd you to sign and send back. They are quick to start taking money out your account but slow to give you your item you are payig for every two weeks at $46.45 and the laptop is costing me over $1900.00 Is there any one out there that can help all of us that has problems with BLUE HIPPO.

N  2nd of Jul, 2009 by
You are paying them $46.45 per week for a year, maybe longer. There is a very good chance you will NOT get your computer. Blue Hippo is a very well known SCAM company. Where have you been all these years? If you suddenly want your money back, they only give their STORE CREDIT for their over-priced Junk. Why didn't you SAVE your money then buy it at a LOCAL STORE, I just DON'T understand why you did this.

Did you answer a TV or RADIO advertisement for Blue Hippo? You have been had!
Why didn't you Google their name BEFORE buying into their SCAM?
If you don't already know this, almost all these TV & Radio toll free ads are SCAMS, in one way nor another. The so-called FREE TRIALS are not free, they WILL SCREW you good.

I feel sorry for those people that are so GULLIBLE and TRUSTING that they believe anything they hear on TV, RADIO, or the INTERNET.
In today's' economy, this is very, very sad. The next time you want to throw your credit information around, THINK AGAIN!!!
N  6th of Jul, 2009 by
don't bother with this charlie brown ###, his idea of fun is to go around on this board and insult others to get a reaction. This guy is one sick mother F_ck_r.

BlueHippo Logo BlueHippo