BloomsToday.com / Complaint Letter Sent

United States Review updated:
I don't even know where to start, but let me tell you I will NEVER be ordering flowers from your company again. I placed an order with Bloomstoday at 12:45pm on 11/20 and as of 11:15am this morning, the local florist you told me would be handling my order, Finishing Touch, had still not received the order. The first time I called your company this morning, after I found out Finishing Touch had not received the order, I was told the order was "probably" placed with another florist and someone from Bloomstoday would be calling me back to let me know the name and number of the florist. Two hours later, after no one had called me back, I called Bloomstoday again, and was told they would check on the order and then email me the name and number of the florist used. Again, I waited and no email, so I called Bloomstoday yet a third time and was told the order had been placed late morning with Finishing Touch, whom I called again and they couldn't even tell me if they had received the order. The 1:00pm expedited delivery time, which I had paid extra for, had long passed. Finally, I got a return call from Finishing Touch telling me the flowers had been delivered, but they could not tell me what time they were delivered. My daughter called me at 5:00pm, thanking me for the flowers and informed me they had been delivered around 3:30pm. I get an email (see below) from Bloomstoday at 5:45pm confirming the delivery. This was over six hours after I had originally started calling to check on the order/delivery.

I saw the flowers my daughter received and they were pretty, but if that was the premium arrangement, I would hate to see the standard. There were maybe 6 - 8 blooms and the whole arrangement was no more than 18 inches tall, including the vase. I was shocked to see how little my $60 was able to purchase. I could have picked up a much nicer arrangement for about $25 from Kroger. I paid a total of $83.97 for a sub-par flower arrangement and terrible customer service.

In today's economy, one would think a non-essential product company, like a florist, would be bending over backwards to give outstanding service, but that is obviously not the case in this case. I expect my fee of $5.99 for expedited delivery be refunded immediately and if I can find a website that rates online florists, trust me, I will be leaving very negative feedback for your company.
Ma

Comments

To
  29th of Dec, 2008
I very much agree with the above letter. The flowers we sent to a funeral home were nothing spectacular. There was only one rose with a few carnations. I could have faired better @ the local grocery store! I was a little embarrassed and I got conned out of $60.00! I was initially excited that this would save me time and money but I sure have learned a lesson.
I can't figure how a company like this can take your money like this...

Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst Logo Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst
Overall Satisfaction Rating