Blooms Today / Extra Fees
I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law because she had just been diagnosed with breast cancer back in April 2008. It wasn't until this month (9/08) my husband notices a $14.95 fee on our credit card bill. He calls to question the charge and is told that when I ordered flowers from them, I (his wife) must have clicked on something on the website requesting a monthly fee from them. (LIARS!) I will NEVER order flowers from ANY flower company online again. Instead, call your local florist so they can send the order to a trustworthy florist in the area where the flowers are to be sent.
By the way, they cancelled only the month we caught on our bill. They wouldn't go back to April to reimburse me. I think the Attorney General in my state will be told about this incident also. This is stealing!
More Blooms Today Complaints & Reviews
- Blooms Today - Scam and rip off! 
- Blooms Today / Identity Worldwide - Scammed from money/identity 
- Blooms Today - Odering was a breeze, where my issues began was tracking my order 
- Blooms Today - You pay but they don't deliver & zero customer service! 
- Blooms Today - Do not give them your money or your business 
- Blooms Today - unreceived flower delivery for a surprise 60th birthday
- Blooms Today - too expensive
- Blooms Today - Product not delivered!
- Blooms Today - Floral delivery
- Blooms Today - Failure to deliver funeral flowers