Blooms Rewards / Unauthorized Enrollment in a 10$ monthly fee plan

1 15405 John Marshall HighwayHaymarket, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-520-0573

I ordered flowers online for a funeral. The flowers were discounted and I was insidiously lured into signing up for a 10$ monthly plan to receive the "special" discount. The information was not laid out clearly and I received NO follow up emails confirming my participation in this program. My bank account was debited each month for 9.95$. Regrettably, I did not catch this for 4 months (total of $39.80 was taken from my account), which has taught me to view my bank statement monthly.

Once I called, I was told that I should have read all the fine print. The women, who helped me, named Jody and Catherine, were condescending in their manner and acted as if I was undedicated. I had to call 5 times to get out of the program and was told that I would not be refunded, yet the website states that refunds are possible (100% satisfaction). The whole ordeal was a very poor experience and with so many online competitors - I suggest you look somewhere else when needing flowers etc. Buyer Beware.

When I asked who was the CEO of Blooms Rewards, I was told her name was Kimberly, but even if I wrote, my letter would not be given to her. Please.

Br

Comments

• Ta
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I'm dealing with them right now but I caught it after the first $9.95 charge to my account.

I recommend no one use their services until they make it painfully obvious on their website that people will be charged an asinine fee that no one in their right minds would consider worth it.