Blooms Rewards / Unauthorized Enrollment in a 10$ monthly fee plan
I ordered flowers online for a funeral. The flowers were discounted and I was insidiously lured into signing up for a 10$ monthly plan to receive the "special" discount. The information was not laid out clearly and I received NO follow up emails confirming my participation in this program. My bank account was debited each month for 9.95$. Regrettably, I did not catch this for 4 months (total of $39.80 was taken from my account), which has taught me to view my bank statement monthly.
Once I called, I was told that I should have read all the fine print. The women, who helped me, named Jody and Catherine, were condescending in their manner and acted as if I was undedicated. I had to call 5 times to get out of the program and was told that I would not be refunded, yet the website states that refunds are possible (100% satisfaction). The whole ordeal was a very poor experience and with so many online competitors - I suggest you look somewhere else when needing flowers etc. Buyer Beware.
When I asked who was the CEO of Blooms Rewards, I was told her name was Kimberly, but even if I wrote, my letter would not be given to her. Please.
More Blooms Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomsrwrd 800 - 371 - 6048 Haymarket VA - Fraudulent Monthly charges to my credit card 
- Blooms Rewards - Unauthorized charge 
- Blooms Rewards - Scam 
- Blooms Rewards - Membership not requested 
- Blooms Rewards - Refund of Fees 
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - flower sale
- [Resolved] Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - be very careful. monthly charges I didn't approve
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - flowers
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today - Unauthorized charge for the last eleven months $9.99 Unauthorized credit card charges.
- Blooms Rewards - Fraudulent monthly Charge