Bloomingdale's / online order just got cancelled again and again

1 United States

I made a purchase last night online, and I got an email said that additional info is needed. So I called the customer service, and supply all my info. The guy is nice and placed a new order for me. The wired thing happened, few minutes later got another email asked me the "additional info". I checked my account and found the original and the one placed by customer service were all cancelled. I was so naïve and called them again, I was told my address and my phone number is not got through the stupid secondary verified system or record. Excuse me, I just made a purchase from other website, no problem ok? I asked to speak to a supervise, and she is so rude and unprofessional, she is not going to help me, just kept saying that your info is not verified. come on, I lived in this address for several months and the phone number I have used for several years. What kind of info you actually want? totally waste your time. There are tons of store and online websites, why bother to spend money in Bloomsdale's, trust me, never never never buy from Bloomingdales.

Re