Bloomex / Flowers not delivered
We ordered flowers on Fri May 9, 08 to be delivered on May 10, 08. We added a special delivery note that should the recipient not be home, then they could leave the flowers at the back door.
Saturday came and went, no flowers. On Mother's Day, we received an email that states that no one was home so the recipient was called and they asked to have the flowers delivered on Tuesday. We called the company and asked why the flowers weren't left as per the instructions. No answer. Delivery was placed under investigation and some one would contact me on Monday. No one called. I phoned back and said that Mother's Day was over and that there was no point to delivering the flowers, I wanted the credit card charge reversed. I was told the order is under investigation. Tuesday arrives, still no flowers and they hang up on me when I call. Email sent at 4:00 saying that a the full amount will still be charged to my credit card.
These people are scam artists. I contacted my credit card company and they are disputing their charge. This company should be shut down.
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - poinsettia was not delivered on time but candies were dumped on the back porch 3 days later.
- Bloomex - recent flower order
- Bloomex - flowers not delivered
- Bloomex - flowers delivered 3 days late and dead
- Bloomex - incorrect delivery address