Blockbuster Video / multiple complaints

I figured I would write a more legitimate complaint than my last one about Blockbuster not having an adult video section in any of their stores.

First of all, Blockbuster doesn't carry ANYTHING on VHS anymore; everything is on DVD, so if you don't have a DVD player, you're screwed.

But now to my main point. I recently became interested in the Rocky series after seeing the movie Rocky Balboa at the theater. So I check with not one, but THREE different Blockbusters in the area, and they only carry the first Rocky film. What about II-V? It's not like those were low rated, forgotten films either. Blockbuster will carry foreign films, but not Rocky II-V? Doesn't make sense. Oh well, it doesn't matter anyways because many people, including myself, have decided to just check videos out at the library for FREE.

Va

Comments

• Bl
      16th of Aug, 2007

And people don't return movies to the library as well.

• Mi
      28th of Oct, 2007

They say I dropped a empty box in the unite drop box and I looked in the box before depositing they are crooks, I think someone is stealing movies and sticking the customer with the bill, I am almost positive they have done this before, I see one complaint and would like to know if anyone else has experienced this. This has nothing to do with the above complaint. However I am going to stop all future payment to blockbuster from my credit card.

• Mi
      28th of Dec, 2007

BB says that I have not returned 2 of 5 movies that I rented all at the same time and I know I did, and have NO WAY to prove it.
    It's your word against theirs. Now they want to charge me $30 for these movies. I suggest you do not use the out side drop off slot and walk the movies in and WATCH them check them in on your account.

• De
      4th of Jun, 2008

These are nothing more than a bunch of crooks. I personally returned the games we rented on time and put them in the deposit box with my husband and son in the vehicle with me and they still say they do not have them. I believe that they need to check their employees purses and pockets before leaving their shifts as well as their friends. THis is not the first time this has happened and I will never rent another thing from these crooks and theives since I know I returned these I will file a thief report with the PD against their employees and will do whatever we have to do to protect the innocent and HONEST. CROOKS. This is the Blockbuster at Bissonnet and Higway 6 in Houston, TX, Avoid these crooks

• Wo
      4th of Nov, 2008

i am glad my store is not like this.