Blockbuster Video / multiple complaints
I figured I would write a more legitimate complaint than my last one about Blockbuster not having an adult video section in any of their stores.
First of all, Blockbuster doesn't carry ANYTHING on VHS anymore; everything is on DVD, so if you don't have a DVD player, you're screwed.
But now to my main point. I recently became interested in the Rocky series after seeing the movie Rocky Balboa at the theater. So I check with not one, but THREE different Blockbusters in the area, and they only carry the first Rocky film. What about II-V? It's not like those were low rated, forgotten films either. Blockbuster will carry foreign films, but not Rocky II-V? Doesn't make sense. Oh well, it doesn't matter anyways because many people, including myself, have decided to just check videos out at the library for FREE.
More Blockbuster Video Complaints & Reviews
- Blockbuster.com - charges on my credit card! 
- Blockbuster Online - terrible customer treatment! 
- Blockbuster - terrible scam! 
- Blockbuster - collections & restocking fee! 
- Blockbuster - illegal hold charges on credit card 
- Blockbusters - penalties
- Blockbuster - dvd mail service - tv series 
- Blockbuster - unauthorized charge on my credit card
- Blockbuster - blockbuster always out of stock and rude! 
- Blockbuster - late fees