Blair.com / Charges to credit card

Avoid dealing with this company!! In april, I ordered over $100 of merchandise and had to return $65 dollars worth due to poor fit/quality. This was purchased with free shipping. On may 7, blair charged return shipping (Their competitor didn't) , but did not credit my charge card for the returned merchandise!! End result, I have a bill on my credit card for $65 for merchandise I returned. Blair has not responded to my written request for a credit.

The day after I requested the easy saver be canceled, blair charged my credit card and will not remove it.

This company needs to be removed from the internet as a vendor.

Comments

24th of Jun, 2008

I ordered a jacket from Blair.com. Apparently somewhere in their website is an agreement to sign up for Easy Saver for $1.95 a month charged to my credit card. I am still trying to get this charge removed after two phone calls. The woman I spoke with was very rude. What a scam.

• Ca
      26th of Aug, 2008

I returned a pair of sandals that were sent the wrong width, end result I also thought I had free shipping my card was charged 6.99 and later my account was charged 41.98 for the same sandals that I had returned this is my first problem with Blair but it will be my last I am no longer shopping at blair and I am encouraging everyone I know in my workforce school and town to do likewise it is a scam and a ripoff.cec

• St
      17th of Mar, 2009

I sent a return to Blair with the Smart Label on 2-25-09 and they still have no evidence of it. I sent another return on 2-28-09 and they don't have any evidence of that either. Today is 3-17-09!! They say it takes 3-4 weeks to process a return but that's bull because they keep showing they haven't even received either one of them yet!!! They assure me that with the Smart Label the returns are insured but how long to they keep me waiting?? I will never do business with them again. I made a return to another company and it only took 7 days to get them and a credit to be issued. Cannot believe that Blair has been in business since 1910.