Blair.com / Charges to credit card
Avoid dealing with this company!! In april, I ordered over $100 of merchandise and had to return $65 dollars worth due to poor fit/quality. This was purchased with free shipping. On may 7, blair charged return shipping (Their competitor didn't) , but did not credit my charge card for the returned merchandise!! End result, I have a bill on my credit card for $65 for merchandise I returned. Blair has not responded to my written request for a credit.
The day after I requested the easy saver be canceled, blair charged my credit card and will not remove it.
This company needs to be removed from the internet as a vendor.
More Blair.com Complaints & Reviews
- Blair Clothing Company - Bad business when shipping & giving refunds to long standing customers 
- Blair.com - contacting and service 
- Blair.com - Fraud 
- Blair - Blair Rewards Scam 
- Blair.com - Customer Service Matches Quality 
- Blair.com - light camisole
- Blair.com - black sweatpants
- Blair.com - totes storm jacket
- Blair.com - Wrangler Denim Jacket
- Blair.com - scammers