Blair/continuity Jewelry / Non receipt and billing issues

1 PO Box 18300Columbus, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-4224471

Harrassing phone calls from World Financial Capital Bank for jewelry not received and one empty box which the local postmaster wrote on the invoice, stamped it and sent it back to them. I have made over 10 phone calls to get this corrected but no one seems to communicate within the other areas of the company. I have been told to call 5 different phone numbers to get this corrected and as of today's date to no avail. The last person I spoke with, Betty, was not listening to my problem and got very rude with me. I spoke with Dana on March 26 and she told me all would be taken care of - not as of today's date has this been done.

Three days ago I received yet another box from Blair Jewelry which I immediately marked "REFUSED" and returned it the same day.

I will never deal with this company again and warn all others to run as fast as you can to get away from them and their questionable retail dealings.

Am

Comments

6th of Apr, 2009

Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler and i a "REAL ONLINE JEWELER" in Atlanta, i read your complaint and i would like for you to contact: THE JEWELER'S VIGILANCE COMMITTEE FOR CONSUMERS at the info i've posted below to FILE A COMPLAINT against this company.

THE JEWELER'S VIGILANCE COMMITTEES' WEBSITE: http://www.jvclegal.org/Consumers/index.php?categoryid=20

THE JEWELER'S VIGILANCE COMMITTEES' CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:

Normal business hours are 9am to 5pm,
    Monday through Friday (Eastern Time)
    excluding National Holidays.

Telephone: (212) 997-2002
    Fax: (212) 997-9148

You can also contact your GOVERNOR'S OFFICE OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS in the state this jewelry store or company does business and FILE ANOTHER COMPLAINT against them.

Should you have any questions for me James The Jeweler feel free to contact me here.