BJ's Wholesale Club / bad service

United States Review updated:

In an effort to get my business, BJs sent me a free trial membership card.The card says " No Risk BJ's Trial Membership for a minimum of 60 days." The offer expires on 7-9-07. Along with the card there was a list of BJ's outlets where the trial membership can be redeemed. One of these outlets was in College Point, Queens, New York. When I drove there to obtain my free trial membership, they gave me a song and a dance, trying to sell me a membership for $45. I insisted that the card and the letter emphasizes that it was a free 60 day trial membership. The manager was called upon and she insisted that their BJ's does not give free trial memberships. Well then, why was the address of her BJ's outlet included on the letter I received offering the free trial membership?

Gr

Comments

• Pe
      Jun 06, 2010

Copy of the letter I sent to them in regards to BJ's in Farmingdale: "I was in today to sign up for a 60 day promo. I have used these in the past, but denied this time even though it has been years since I last time. I am more upset at the way your customer care people handled me in such a rude and disdain manor. I own a 15 million dollar company (which really makes no difference) and if any of my staff were to treat anyone in the in the manor that I was treated they would no longer be part of my staff. Please remove my name from all of your mailing lists, I have no interest in patronizing your company."

They should train their staff no to judge a book by its cover! They can keep their products, there are plenty of other places on Long Island to shop and get better prices.

• Ni
      Aug 10, 2011

cause its a scam just to get you in the door i worked their an they treat their employees worse then the customers its sad it really is