Bits And Pieces / Atrocious customer service

Decker Dr.Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Phone: 801-817-3072

My experience seems to be pretty similar to that of others. In a nutshell, I ordered several items for Christmas 2007. The order was shipped -- missing three items and a packing slip. I called five times before Xmas, but the phone system hangs up on you after being on hold about two to three minutes.

I finally got through to a real person on 12/28. She gave me yet another phone number, saying "when the recording gets to 'as soon as possible,' start punching in the number 3." Lordy. However, it works. Got through to a living person today, who put me on hold yet again. Second call immediately after got me a supervisor "Stephanie." She says she's processing a refund for the missing items, plus my shipping, so we'll see what happens.

FYI, Stephanie's direct number is supposedly [protected]. She says she's the customer service supervisor and works M-Thurs. from 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Mountain Time (add two hours for Eastern, two for Central, and drop an hour for Pacific). The first person I talked to today said she herself is a temp, and doesn't know anything about the business itself. However, I pressed her for an address, and she said it's on Decker Street in Salt Lake City. Couldn't give me a street number, though.

Good luck with your problems -- I hope mine is solved. We'll see if the credit is posted.

Bits And Pieces Logo Bits And Pieces