Bits And Pieces Of Driffield / Damaged Goods and Poor Customer Service
My mother ordered a folding jigsaw table (@£149) and it arrived damaged. She has now made 10 phone calls (many waiting in a queue for half an hour or more) on an 0871 number at 10 pence per minute and has been promised that a courier will come and collect the damaged goods. Some 6 weeks on, nobody has called. She has left several messages for some onew to get in contact with her and nothing has happened to date. My best advice is DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE RUBBISH!
More Bits And Pieces Of Driffield Complaints & Reviews
- Bits And Pieces - Very poor customer service! 
- Bits And Pieces Uk - No customer service, missing goods, poor quality goods 
- Bits And Pieces - Over charging, cheap products
- Bits And Pieces - Rip off!
- Bits And Pieces - Scam and cheating!
- Bits And Pieces - puzzle table board which was originally priced at $129.-
- Bits And Pieces - short shipment
- Bits And Pieces - puzzles/ poor shipping
- Bits And Pieces Uk - lost parcel - dreadful customer service
- Bits And Pieces - Very very bad customer service lost parcel