Bits And Pieces Of Driffield / Damaged Goods and Poor Customer Service

1 Driffield, England, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

My mother ordered a folding jigsaw table (@£149) and it arrived damaged. She has now made 10 phone calls (many waiting in a queue for half an hour or more) on an 0871 number at 10 pence per minute and has been promised that a courier will come and collect the damaged goods. Some 6 weeks on, nobody has called. She has left several messages for some onew to get in contact with her and nothing has happened to date. My best advice is DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE RUBBISH!

Comments

10th of Dec, 2011

I'm still waiting for an order made a month ago- no signs of it yet and customer services are not replying to my email.
    ****************DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY*************

13th of Dec, 2011

Ordered four items for Christmas presents over a month ago, delivery stated as being seven to ten days. After twenty day with no delivery and then a long wait on phone (10p / minute) was told that delivery would be within twenty eight days. Have today been on the phone for one hour & twenty minutes with no reply that another £8 down the pan.
    THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, ITS JUST AN EASY WAY TO MAKE MORE MONEY
    BY NOT ANSWERING YOUR E-MAIL OR PHONE CALL.
    **********DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. ************ DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY*******

16th of Dec, 2011

Ordered goods 27 November. Total lack of communication about my order. Repeated calls to customer services with no reply. I tried the order line too, thinking that they might answer this, but still no answer after 30minutes. Two e-mails, still no response. Infuriating - the worst customer service I have experienced in a long time. I will never use them again.

• Em
      16th of Dec, 2011

I ordered 2 items on 13th November they said was in stock took the money off my credit card straight away then 1 week on they sent me a letter to say due to unprecedented demand there would be a delay of no more then 3 weeks. I called on December 2nd and was told they were now in stock and were on the way. On the 16th December when nothing had been delivered I called again and was told whoever said they were on way got it wrong and that it was being dispatched now. When I said that this was needed for 23rd December and if it did not arrive that I would have to return them and they should pay for the return because someone on there side messed up they replied that I would have to pay to return even though they have had my money for a month and they were not at all bothered by my prediciment. I told them i would not use them again and they still were not bothered. I would not recommend them to anyone.

• Wi
      13th of Nov, 2012

Why should they bother shipping goods when they make more money from their phone charges (0871 plus network charges) when anyone orders or complains. Their stuff is not unique and is available elsewhere, just go on line and look. No, I have not ordered anything from them as I smelled a rat straight away. I'm very surprised The Telegraph prints their adverts.