BitDefender / extra amount has been deducted

IN Review updated:

I purchased a Bitdefender Total security 2013 product yesterday where it showed a black Friday offer for 75% off and it showed that the product can be available at a cost of 749 INR, i thought it was a reasonable price and made the payment. But after my payment is done i received a mail avangate that i had been charged 2499 INR and an invoice is received by which states that i paid a grand total of 2499 INR !!! I'm using bit defender from last 4 years n never found this kind of problems.
I'm providing screen shots of the offer and the price appeared when i did my purchase and the product invoice which states the total of 2499 INR.
Please help me on this issue and my order number is " [protected] "

BitDefender

Comments

•   Nov 27, 2012

Dear prasannakumar Maidam,

Please note that in order to benefit of the advertised discounted pricing you were required to use a discount coupon inside the billing form. The discount coupon offered to you was BLACKFRIDAY75, since you did not use it the total price billed to your account was the standard one (2499.95 INR).
    Given the current situation, we advise you to contact the Software Publisher directly in order to ask for a partial refund in the amount equal to the one which would have been normally discounted during the promotional offer. Please note you can use the following contact coordinates in order to reach the Software Publisher:

Support URL: http://www.bitdefender.com/contactform
    Support Phone: [protected] (US); [protected] (CA)

Should you require more information on this subject, please contact us directly via the contact details provided here http://www.avangate.com/shopper-support/ or simply reply in this thread.

Best regards,
    Avangate Support Team
    www.avangate.com

• Pr
      Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for ur concern but i need to say, in payment window it is stated that the product is available for 749 INR and even in the next page the credit card details has to be filled, the same 749 INR has been displayed. And so in a general way i thought there was no need of further discount coupons as it was already a discounted price.
    I think it should not be shown as " You Will be Charged 749.98 INR" bcoz generally any customer would believe that he will be charged the promised amount which was displayed on side of it and would complete the payment . It was same in my case. But later i was shocked to see excess amount deducted from my account.