Bill Me Later / Bill me later system sucks!
The system sucks at bill me later I had been approved for purchases over $2,000 but now I am getting denied for a $600.00 purchase. my monthly pymt for the last 6 months ranged from monthly amounts of $200-$1620 but the representative and manager stated my new purchase was decline b/c of of pymt history and spending pattern. They are crazy any one that pays over $150 of their monthly amount billed and on time is a good customer worthy of credit approval esp for amounts that they have shown to be able to pay.
More Bill Me Later Complaints & Reviews
- Bill Me Later - Fraud 
- Webbank c/o Bill Me Later, Inc. - recent request for a account 
- Cit Bank c/o Bill Me Later, Inc. - Letter I received 
- Cit Bank Bill Me Later, Inc. - contact information 
- Bill Me Later - 90 days to pay scam 
- Bill Me Later - payments
- Bill Me Later - They wanted to get money from me as soon as possible
- Bill Me Later - BML set as default to PayPal???? 
- Bill Me Later - Horrible Customer Service
- Bill Me Later - PayPal's Bill Me Later Scam