BikeBandit.com / Shocking service

1 7625 Panasonic WaySan Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-339-3888

Lets start from the beginning:
I needed a 58mm throttle body with intake manifold and air cleaner, ordered all of the parts which said they were available and sat back waiting for the order to arrive. Bikebandit's motto is Get it fast... Get it right... Get riding...

25 days later they only shipped the intake manifold and aircleaner which is of no use to me at all unless I have the throttle body, their excuse is that when the parts arrived, Harley didnt send them the throttle body. After alot of complaining, the CSR said that she'd credit the delivery charge of $7.95 and give 10% of on the new order, so I reordered the throttle body and waited.

12 days later I send them a query to see if they had received my part, which they did but had no knowledge of the delivery charge credit or 10% discount. After alot of querying, they finally said, we can only honour one discount. After alot of complaining I decided to take the 10% discount and finalize the whole situation.

Here's the best part... they charged me the full price. I hope you're satisfied with ripping people off Ken Wahlster (the founder), your website is a sham and anyone who buys from your store better hope that they dont have any problems getting items, otherwise they'll be made empty promises by your incompetent customer service department!!

Comments

• Se
      29th of Mar, 2010

I totaly agree with you. They sent me the wrong order completely. I called customer service and as you stated it was no use. They act like they dont give a crap and that its your problem. The funny thing is that I looked up the person who's order i received and got a contact number for them. My plan is to get a refund from bike bandit, keep my parts and give the other guys his. That means I will get mine for free and well
    [censored] bike bandit. Now who's problem is it?

• To
      29th of Jun, 2011

Orderd throttle cables for my GSXR, on 6-3-2011 First the order took four days to process, When it was finely shipped it was sent to a incorrect address. Called there Customer service and was told when UPS sends the package back to them they in turn will resend it to me with the correct apartment Number ! i called today after tracking the Package back and was told they just received it last night 6/28 and it should reship in 24 hrs... first i was lied to I tracked the Package and it was received 6-24 at 8:30 am in the Morning. The way i feel never again will I EVER use Bike Bandit I will spend a Little More and Visit my Local Owned Suzuki Dealership and order parts !!! if i did that in the First place I would be Riding..