Big Lots Stores / poor service from a manager

1 Sarasota, FL, United States Review updated:

I was doing some quick shopping at the Biglots on Bee Ridge Road in Sarasota and I couldn't find an item I was looking for so I decided to ask the first employee I saw and I believe the name tag said Trish but when I went up to her she was just standing there holding coffee and on her phone. When I asked where the item was she pointed with her cell phone like it was an inconvenience and then she turned around and walked away still on her phone and carrying a cup of coffee. I felt that it was very unprofessional and extremely rude. I have been there before and I have never had an employee that rude to me before I won't be going back there for a while if ever again.

Ta
Oct 21, 2018

Comments

• Ta
      22nd of Oct, 2018

I have a confession to make. Trish was not on her cell phone. I was just trying to get Trish fired because she caught me shoplifting and reported me to the security. I lied about Trish to get back at her. I feel bad now. It was a heat of the moment anger and I was hoping to get her fired because she is the one that caught me shoplifting and reported me.