Bidz.com / return items

3562 Eastham DriveCulver City, CA, United States Review updated:

In general, the items from them are not high quality. The chains offered with the pendants are very thin--you can’t use it. The earring I brought was sent not a pair. So I returned it. I didn't get the full refund because they didn't see the problem even I told them what to look (they both for one side), they said they didn’t see the problem(it’s a pair). So I had to pay unfair restocking fee and couldn't get the shipping refund according to the policy, I had spend two hours talking to the people on-line (they don't talk to you through phone call) I wish I had taken a picture of the earring, but I thought even a kids can see it's not a pair---all unexpected happened. I have brought other items from them too. They were just not as good as you expected. It’s hard to return them because it cost you big. I am quitting visit the site and advise you look carefully before you buy any item from it.

Comments

Sk
  15th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
They spam craigslist using auction.ult5.com and jewelrybidsite.com. They violate craigslist's terms of use forbidding listings of online auctions.
Th
  4th of Apr, 2009
Don't forget isaybid.com which spams the heck out of craigslist.
Xc
  16th of Dec, 2009
Just be aware, many positive remarks about bidz.com are fake, they are posted by Bidz own staff or agents.

Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities and by flooding the directors of bidz email boxes.

Complaints can be made to...

Culver City Police. www.culvercitypolice.com. They are located at 4040 Duquesne Avenue, Culver City, and their phone number is. (310) 837-1221
The FBI, IC3. https://complaint.ic3.gov/ctf.aspx
Federal Trade Commission. http://www.ftc.gov/
Better Business Bureau. http://www.bbb.org/us/
Securities and Exchange Commission. http://www.sec.gov/
US Department of Commerce. http://www.commerce.gov
And anyone else you might think of. I have!

Bidz directors email addresses are...

CEO / David Zinberg. david@bidz.com
President / CTO / Leon Kuperman. lkuperman@bidz.com
CFO / Lawrence Kong. lawrence@bidz.com
COO / Claudia Liu. claudia@bidz.com
CCO / Larry Russell. larry@bidz.com
Vice President / Executive Secretary / Marina Zinberg. marina@bidz.com
Auctions Manager / Vilius Zukauskas. vilius@bidz.com
Don't bother with customer services, there's a contradiction in terms. Go directly to the top people and flood their email boxes.

Don't forget, when approaching the authorities, where you can, provide any evidence you have. Emails, photographs, copies of bidz web site pages, anything that might be relevant. Join me in a campaign to bring these fraudsters down, it is time we did.

Cheers,
And I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.

Cy
  17th of Dec, 2010
I totally agreed with some of the comments especially the one regarding the quality of the items.
I have purchased 4 watches and several necklaces and the items were in such poor quality.
I too am now wondering if the Totino Lamborgini watches I bought were real or fake.
If all the items purchased were fakes, BUYERS BEWARE!
I wish I had gone into this site to check them out before I bought my Christmas gifts.
Bi
  20th of Jun, 2011
Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your purchase and we offer our sincere apologies that you were unsatisfied with your experience. We assure you that we treat all customer feedback seriously. As a result of feedback like yours, we have revised our return policy . We are sorry that it took some trial and error and that you feel you were mistreated. Fortunately by submitting this comment, you have helped us make a change for the better. We sincerely thank you for your input and would like to hear from you regarding this post or any other concerns at improvements@bidz.com.

Bidz.com Logo Bidz.com