Bidz.com / unauthorized billing
I had bid on few items from Bidz.com. When my job was eliminated I contacted the company and explained that I would not be able to purchase the items and to go ahead and repost the items for bid to others. Bidz went ahead and used my credit card information and processed the items without my permission. They would not return my calls when I called to talk with a manager. He only spoke with me once and he was rude.
I contacted the BBB in their area and made no progress. They still owe me approximately $300.00. I tried to contact the people from VISA to report this problem and never received a response even though I sent several pages explaining the issue. Someone from Cardholder Services located in Tampa, FL, did not follow through with this issue. They are suppose to represent VISA.
I had to repeated return items that had gems fallen out of them or were simply bad quality. I will never do business with them again and I am spreading the word to anyone I know. Bidz response to the BBB was that they had tried to contact me, but they never did. The BBB closed the case with no resolution.
More Bidz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bidz.com - scam and fraud! 
- Bidz.com - corrupt company! 
- Bidz.com - fraud and cheating 
- Bidz.com - steer clear of buying from bidz.com 
- www.bidz.com - bidz.com =cheap quality and misleading false prices 
- Bidz.com - diamond cufflinks
- Bidz.com - serious company, prompt replies in any cases
- Bidz.com - not receiving item paid for or credit or my money back
- Bidz.com - bidz.com well rip you off
- Bidz.com - order is not received, money is not returned