Bidz / fake and super low quality!

Looks great, sounds great, great price with prices below retail and fully guaranteed!... Not so fast!

Worst quality I have ever seen and would expect to see merchandise in the dollar store. Fake watches, fake everything. They claim it is sterling silver... my professional laughed at what I had purchased and said "you got ripped off". OK I can return it... only if I pay for shipping and a 15% restocking fee. I will attempt to return this crappy jewelry.

I sell on ebay and would NEVER even attempt to sell this stuff. IT is BAD!

Comments

• Li
      30th of Jun, 2008

How true! The stuff they ship you is a joke in fact, ahrd to believe it is even manufactured - I returned EVERYTHING and yes, it cost me about $ 50 in re-stocking charges.

• Ka
      26th of Jul, 2008

Yeah, i bought a bunch of stuff from bidz, thinking i could resell it and MAYBE make a few bucks...HA...I just put the stuff in my closet, other things in life came up, so, here it is a couple years later...and thought i'd list these items...i went to pull one of the rings i'd bought out of the box it came in, and it broke in half...i got another ring, pulled it out of the box...guess what...it broke in half too!!! So, i thought, i could take to the jewelers, and they could solder/repair them...not so...although they were in fact, stamped 10k, they were gold PLATED!!! Pretty worthless. Then, one of the bracelets i'd bought from them, that still had an incredibly high price tag on it (it was supposed to be gold too)...guess what, when i took it to the jewelers, i was informed that it too, was in fact gold PLATED and not solid gold, as it was supposed to be...

• Ke
      7th of Aug, 2008

they sell fake watch !!!i buy for 25dollar, and i see on ebay, they only about 2-5dollar ~~i hate bidz ~they sell very fake Diamond, 400dollar buy 4000 Diamond ~~~when i get is broken Diamond ~what the hell ~~~

• Ve
      11th of Feb, 2009

Agreed, I bought a pair of diamond earring, and 1 is cracked inside the diamond, another one can even see a dark stone inside the diamond. Very disappoint

• Sk
      22nd of Feb, 2009

They spam craigslist through auction.ult5.com or gch5.com. Craigslist forbids ads linking to online auctions (eBay included) in their terms of use.

• Fr
      22nd of Feb, 2009

Kare, you got what you deserved for your greed. And Kenny, try to learn English before attempting to use the Internet for a site in English (me watch fake. I scammed. Give me my monies).

• Sk
      15th of Mar, 2009

They now use the redirector jewelrybidsite.com.