Bharti Airtel / duped by the customer relationship centre!
I got a call from Abacus Communications (Relationship Centre of Bharti Airtel) to offer me a airtel prepaid plan on my existing connection. They asked for Rs. 500/- and one of the guys came to my office and collected the money and gave me a cash memo and a copy of the Airtel Form which I had filled. Now after 5 days,when I call them up, they are just delaying the matter. Many times their phone doesn't connect. I haven't got any change in my plan as offered. On contacting Airtel Customer Care, i get a rude response asking me to contact the relationship center. It is really disgusting on part of Airtel to tie up with such Relationship Centers who collect money on their name.
Xansa India Ltd (Noida)
Airtel mobile no : +[protected]
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
More Bharti Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - Alloting my air Tel no to some one else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data