Bharti Airtel / duped by the customer relationship centre!
I got a call from Abacus Communications (Relationship Centre of Bharti Airtel) to offer me a airtel prepaid plan on my existing connection. They asked for Rs. 500/- and one of the guys came to my office and collected the money and gave me a cash memo and a copy of the Airtel Form which I had filled. Now after 5 days,when I call them up, they are just delaying the matter. Many times their phone doesn't connect. I haven't got any change in my plan as offered. On contacting Airtel Customer Care, i get a rude response asking me to contact the relationship center. It is really disgusting on part of Airtel to tie up with such Relationship Centers who collect money on their name.
Xansa India Ltd (Noida)
Airtel mobile no : +91-[protected]
email : email@example.com
More Bharti Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills