Bharti Airtel / duped by the customer relationship centre!

1 India Review updated:

I got a call from Abacus Communications (Relationship Centre of Bharti Airtel) to offer me a airtel prepaid plan on my existing connection. They asked for Rs. 500/- and one of the guys came to my office and collected the money and gave me a cash memo and a copy of the Airtel Form which I had filled. Now after 5 days,when I call them up, they are just delaying the matter. Many times their phone doesn't connect. I haven't got any change in my plan as offered. On contacting Airtel Customer Care, i get a rude response asking me to contact the relationship center. It is really disgusting on part of Airtel to tie up with such Relationship Centers who collect money on their name.

Sachin Jain
Software Engineer
Xansa India Ltd (Noida)
Airtel mobile no : +[protected]
email : sachin.jain@xansa.com

Comments

• Ri
      13th of Sep, 2009

i am a airtel userat kolkata, , , no.9903645158, , , i hve done easy recharge of Rs 31/-on 4 sept 09at 08:46pm. for gprs, , of 15MB free..but wenever i connect, , my balance is getting deduct every time wenever i open the gprs conx, , i got compailnt no.several tym no is, , , , , , 93400 on 7 sept 09& 090472537800 n 5 sept 09, , , , , , , , , , , but my problem not getting solved by anyone, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , i really appreciate the response by cco level..but it was not upto the mark to solve my issue...is this kind of service that airtel is providing, , , , , , , i really upset wid this, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

18th of Oct, 2010

Airtel is too bad and getting worst day by day. I have post paid account and they do too much proxy billing. Tired of complaining now I'm planning to convert prepaid but they are giving so much trouble that I'm annoyed of it. I donno when India will have good mobile company that do not cheat people.

• Mo
      23rd of Nov, 2010

i am a airtel user, mobile no...9915678577. i hv done easy recharge of 50/ on 22nov-10, 3.57pm.
    and after some time of recharge my account balance is less 40 ruppes.but why..?
    and i have no used any service for internet downloading. i never used internet on my mobile.
    i have done complaint to customer care but my problem not getting solved by any one, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
    so i say, airtel is too bad and getting worst day by day, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

• Ah
      19th of Feb, 2011

Having paid the dues, bills in hand receipt no.336377, AIRTEL customer service bearing 09717455647 have been calling up people we have been in touch with.not just that we are being harassed day in and out of legal action.not that we have developed FEAR but we wish to forewarn every AIRTEL user of the follow up customer servicer's harrasing calls.they would not call just you, but your parents', colleagues, foes&friends.thats the AIRTEL CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• Ke
      13th of Jul, 2011

hello today i visit nalagarh airtel office distt.solan h.p. 12:45 pm due to my sim card service block, reason is my id proof not reach in time, so give my proof him, and i say sir please give me any request no.or form no. only just for my satisfaction, that time there was four people, one is airtel`s uniform faty man, 2nd is girl wear gogle, they talking very wisly but 3rd one very low hair thin man start shauting without any need they say tum le jayo apne proof hum airtel office mai bathey kahin bahr nahi, so i dont know what my fault, this my feedback please talk that people and provide traning of behavior with customer, because now time is full with competition, so please take care of customer.