Bharat Gas / complaint

India Review updated:
Sir,

I am residing at ekta Vihar rampur road, Moradabad, This area is covered by Rathore Gas Agency who does not deliever the gas at door but also they chrage Rs 25.00 Extra I.e they charge 360 .00in place of 333.00.

I have made couple of complaints with higher authorities but it seems they have also involve with agency owners.

I request to solve the problem in public intrerest as I am social worker.

Hope to hear the remedy of the same ASAP.

regards,

Comments

Wa
  18th of Aug, 2008
I think this problem exists every where. My dealer in Bangalore "SRI KRISHNA GAS AGENCY" also behaves the same way. They are not bothered about being notified to higher authorities. The attitude is that "we know at what extent you can go and that you are at our mercy". I wonder what action Bharat Gas will take against such dealers who have no commitment or responsibility towards their customers.
Ra
  20th of Jan, 2009
Sir,

I am residing at new Delhi consumer No. is 17674 from Bharat Gas Agencies. This area is covered by M/s Engginers Enterpries (Mrs. Veena Choudhary) Wz-80, Pankha Road, Nangal Raya, New Delhi-110046. who does not pick the phone dated 1901.2008 & 20.01.2008 Continentally busy.

I request to solve the problem in public intrerest.

regards,

rajinder Kumar Mehra

Consumer No 17674
dt. 20.01.2008
email: rajinder12345@yahoo.com
Sa
  19th of Feb, 2009
Dear Sir,

we are custumer of (Bharat Gas) "Bristo Gas Agencies, Lajpat Nagar, Near Police Chowki Moradabad-244001" & our consumer No.3558 & 18743. We booked gas on 2.01.2009 but we have not get gas till now. we have reminding him many times after booking, which is booking on 02 January 2009 after 48 Days still our gas is Undelivered.
Delivery men (supliers) blaking gas openly distributer "Bristo Gas Agencies" are also involve in gas blaking.
so, We request you to take a serious action against "Bristo Gas Agency, Lajpat Nagar, Moradabad-244001 ".

THANKING YOU.

Date : 19.02.2009
He
  19th of Jun, 2017
sir
I am residing indira nagar nasik consumer No. is 44016883 from Bharat Gas Agencies. This area is covered by M/s. suvidha gas service this service
worker is my celender not delevard dated 27/052017 this service laber mr.balu lade theief

BharatGas Logo BharatGas