Bharat Gas / pathetic service!

1 India Review updated:

I registered a request for booking gas cylinder at vankat sai agencies in Miyapur, hyderabad for Bharat gas cylinder 12 days back, i was promised that the delivery will be done with in 10 days time but so far i haven't received it. Also whenever you call this dealer the phone will be engaged, if its no engaged they will not lift it. When i went to their office the phone receiver was put down to avoid customer calls which is very bad.

This is not the first time i am experiencing it, lots of other people also complain the same. They do not talk properly when we raise this as why delay in supply and why phone calls are not answered.

Comments

17th of Jul, 2007

I have a bharatgas connection with an addition cylinder bearing my consumer number is 33145, in the Kukatpally (KPHB) area from M/s. Bangaru Sai Agencies. We are facing very serious problems in getting the gas since one year. Distributor is not even book the gas below 21 days after supplying the cylinder, they are taking the booking for the next cylinder after 21 days after that as per priority it will take weeks time more, that means we are not getting even one cylinder per month also. We are 8 members family,with this gas supply we are unable to reach our requirements.

With best regards,
    Jaggaraju Bhallam
    193/A, 4-32-1616, Allwyn Colony, Phase-II, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-72, A.P, INDIA.
    Mobile: 09848465253,040-23161804(R)

23rd of Jul, 2007

I was staying in South Delhi till last month and had a bharatgas connection. I shifted to East Delhi on july 1 and needed to get a transfer of the connection. I got my transfer papers ready by the Hauz Khas dealer who said I need to take the papers to dealer in Shakarpur or Mayur Vihar and gave me their phone numbers also. But when I called up the mayur vihar numbers turned out to be wrong numbers and at Shakarpur the operator was very rude and didn't cooperate. First off all she refused to let me ask my query and kept asking about my consumer number. When I gave that and said i need to get a transfer she talked to me in a way as if I am some illiterate villager who knows nothing about anything and was wasting her time who was so "busy" as she had to attend two other calls also.

What am i supposed to do in this situation. I don't even know which dealer would supply gas to my area because no one in the society where i live in has a bharatgas connection. They all use Indane. Do you suggest I also shift to Indane because after the behavior I was meted out on the phone I really don't feel like going to the same office only to be insulted again. And the bharatgas website doesn't have the addresses of all its dealers in the city so that I can contact some other dealer. I will be obliged to get a guidance from this platform.

Regards
    Sanghamitra Mazumdar
    Dy Copy Editor
    The Indian Express
    Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg
    New Delhi 02

• Ra
      17th of Aug, 2007

Since last 15 years, I am customer of Indian Gas (Gautam Enterprises), Dilshad Garden, Delhi -110095, But last few months this agency has been closed. Consequently, my connection has been transferred from Gautam enterprises to Virat Enterprises, Shastri Park, 5th Pusta , Delhi. Firstly, this agency is very far from the Dilshad Garden, therefore we are not able to get any delivery of cylinder gas on proper time. Secondly, As and when we approach telephonically, no one pick up phone, if your day is lucky so that you will get phone connect. Thirdly, I am having two cylinder despite I had to face lot of problem, due to 14 (days) booking mandatory, I could not book cylinder. My family is big and all members are adult. Ultimately, within 18 days cylinder has gone finished.

On 14th Aug, 2007, I had booked on urgent basis even conveyed this thing that I am having two cylinder but both are without gas, and we are getting food from market. Despite it they did not heed on my request. I have already gone 3 days but not received any cylinder even as and when we ask about my booking no one properly responses. I am totally fad up with this problem. How long this problem, I will have to face. I don’t know. Not only this even I got mobile no of distributor owner. He did not pick up phone.

Ramanand,
    Consumer No 15351
    Bharat Gas.

• Su
      10th of Oct, 2007

Hello All,

One of the victim from Bowenpally area Secunderabad.

Out Bharat gas distributor is M/s Rajeshwara gas agencies, Kompally. Their phone lines are always engaged!!! It will be highly difficult to get the gas cylinder delivered in 20 days. Always it takes 20 days to deliver after repeated calls and pleading them.

I had tried various means to bring it to the note of authorities concerned. However I see lot of vendors and shop keepers getting cylinders from their store directly without any connection!!! This you can witness when you visit their shop.

I believe Bharat gas should look into it and cancel their permit.

• Im
      11th of Apr, 2008

I have Bharat Gas connection.Date i become a customer of bharat gas i suffered a lot.
    first poor services.time to diliver a cylinder from date of booking is one week to a month.
    weight of cylinder is always less then mention quantity.
    when we go for complaint at Gas Agent'' Varun Gas Agency, 275, school road, khanpur, new Delhi-10062.
    they threaten for delay in dilivery to one month & block the customer no.
    Behaviour of worker Varun gas agency is worst with customer .

I hope Bharat Gas should look in the matter do the needful for improve his services.

• Sn
      19th of Jul, 2008

Sir
    My gas distibutor was Vijay Gas, Mayur Vihar Delhi, which stopped operating without any prior information.
    Now i dont know from where to get my regular gas supply.
    My connection no is 7018.
    Please inform me accordingly as soon as possible.
    I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

21st of Aug, 2008

I am from Orissa, Bhubaneswar, Saheed Nagar, Varsha Gas
    They are never pick up Phone.And always give sylender to Black selling perpose.
    first poor services.time to diliver a cylinder from date of booking is one week to 20days.
    weight of cylinder is always less then mention quantity.
    Please look after trhis problem.

• Br
      25th of Aug, 2008

I have Bharat Gas Connection since 1995 and our connection attched with Anand Gas Agency, Badarpur, New Delhi I am totaly faidup because he dealing as giving some award to us as gas cylender if i will make complaint then he told me yar de aaj deliver kara raha hoon auor kya chahiye. delivery system is very poor ( every delivery late -7 days),
    If this complaint read by Bharat Gas Service please provide some solutions

• At
      30th of Sep, 2008

To,

Bharat Gas Agency,

Dear Sir,

I beg to say that i want new connection to bharat gas. Waht's paper submitted for new connection.
    I m leave rent in 165 B, DDA Flats Shahpur Jat Near Panchsheel Park, New Delhi - 110049

Kindly assist and advise to my mail.

Thanking you

Atul Kumar

165-B, Shahpur Jat DDA Flats
    New Delhi - 110049
    Mobile No. 9871972746

• Bm
      6th of Oct, 2009

I registered a request for booking gas cylinder at Tirupati Gas Services, Bhayander (E), Mumbai for Bharat gas cylinder 18 (Eighteen ) days back, i was promised that the delivery will be done with in 10 days time but so far i haven't received it. Also whenever you call this dealer the phone will be engaged, if its no engaged they will not lift it. which is very bad.

This is not the first time i am experiencing it, lots of other people also complain the same. We are facing very serious problems in getting the gas since Six monhts . They do not talk properly when we raise this as why delay in supply and why phone calls are not answered. My consumer no. is 35718.I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

• Ad
      19th of Feb, 2010

Hello All,

One of the victim from Bowenpally area Secunderabad.

Out Bharat gas distributor is M/s Rajeshwara gas agencies, Kompally. I booked a month ago and still could not fine a response. There phonelines are always engaged and incase they pick up they promise to deliver in one or two days and never keep up. I am waiting for my cylinder for last one month

I believe Bharat gas should look into it and cancel their permit.

Regards
    A. Venkata Ramana
    Ganesh nagar, Chintal Hyd

1st of Nov, 2010

Dear sir, 31/10/10
    Ref: Consumer No- B-14824 (Bharat Gas)
    Sub: Non receipt of my 2nd cylinder

Complaint against:
    Bharatiya Gas Services (Distributor code- 431709, Bharat Petroleum Corpn. Ltd.)
    Shop No- 2, Ganga Ashram, Court Road, Ranchi-834001

Complaint by:
    Sabita Dutta
    K.P.Enclave-302 A, Dipatoli, Bandhgari, H.B.Road, Ranchi-834009

Subject of complaint:
    I am a consumer of Bharat Gas (LPG) since 01/11/1998, I applied for 2nd cylinder in the last week of July’10. I was called on 06/10/10 and insist to provide me a Water Filter worth Rs.1390/, which is out of way & I disagreed such proposal, and they ultimately refused me to provide the 2nd cylinder. I am ready to pay security dep.(1250/), refilling of gas(358/) & other related exp-(35/), but am not ready to pay the cost of Water Filter, which is not related to the matter.

Hence, I need your kind cooperation thus I can get the 2nd. Cylinder in the proper way and take the necessary action against the above distributor.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Sd/- SABITA DUTTA
    Mobile No- 9304836606

1st of Nov, 2010

please take the necessary action at your earliest

• Si
      15th of Nov, 2010

E.SIRON DSOUZA
    Card no: 3892579,
    customer no:33683,
    svno.&date: 610143937, 30.12.2009
    Respected sir/mam,
    I have holding your connection in madurai but
    now i have transferred to trichy, so have made your bharatgas connection tranfer formalities in madurai venkatesh agencies and i
    have handovered my cylinder and regulator in maduai and got my
    transfer certificate . Today (15/11/2010) putting leave to my office i
    went to your nanda agencies to get connection in trichy where i have taken my passport size photos, my id proof, trasfer chellane given madurai with deposit amount 1400. But there is in charger named deepa for nanda bharatgas agencies in chitra complex, chatram bustand trichy has not given a good response to me and she asked me to
    get out of the office and while getting out she scolded me as IDOT. Really it is very embracing for . so i have decided to go to some other gas company . But if you people take action on this and come back to me
    regrading this issue i will continue with bharat gas or else i will get some other gas connection .
    thanking you