Better Homes and Gardens / not receiving subscription and cookbook

1 1366 Maple Lane Lot #13Greenback, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-865-856-0004

On 3/24/2008 I mailed a check to add three years to my subscription, which was not to expire until november 2009, I have not received the new addition to my subscription and did not receive the all time favorites vol. 2 cookbook I was promised when renewing my subscription. Heres hoping to hear from you about this problem.

Leslie e. Smith.

• Christine Downing's Response, Sep 10, 2018

Just bought it on the 1st and broke on the 8th

Comments

• Le
      6th of Aug, 2008

why do you use the persons name address and phone number when you print a complaint, this is something that should not be done as you don't know who you are giving this privite information to

• Kc
      22nd of Oct, 2008

1 800 374 4244 this is the number for BHG customer service system.

31st of Aug, 2009

I tried your recipe Mixed Berry Tartlets page 29 on All-time Favorites Cookbook volume 3. It was a complete failure. I made the tarts the night before because of an early luncheon. The crust fell apart and the berries looked skimpy and I followed the recipe for 1 12oz bag of frozen berries. I tried the whipping recipe and it never whipped. I ended up throwing it out. The recipe cost me $12.00. Packaged pie dough, berries, whipping cream, lemon curd. If there is a secret to whipping I am unaware of it. Also it should be noted that it is not recommended for making the night before. It does not hold up over night.

• Do
      20th of Feb, 2012

I am receiving two copies monthly for the past two months. One of the copies has the wrong address. How do report this for a correction? Please advise, since I can find no information on the magazine or the internet. ddstortz@juno.com

15th of Aug, 2018
    Better Homes and Gardens - Set of 12 easy glide shower hooks
    Gainesville
    Florida

Package states they are rust resistant; they have the chrome finish, but after 3 months in my bathroom they have ruste; I have picture proof.

• Li
    Better Homes and Gardens - Lack of information on sourcing s product
    United Kingdom

In February 2016 your magazine featured a super blue and white circled wallpaper, which I would like to purchase. Number of enquiries have proved fruitless!
    Please help
    Thankyou Liz Croyden Uk

• Ed
    Better Homes and Gardens - towels
    Avalon
    New Jersey
    sealark.com

I am trying to contact b.h.g. about there product, towels not the magazine.ineed a phone number. it is as you are hiding. call the 800 # is only for the magazine. I have a b/b. have bought many towels they just schred apart. how can you help.my name is ed natale jr. phone 610 639 3220.please call

• De
    Better Homes and Gardens - candle pink sugar berrys #BH18-059-499-76

burnt this candle 1 day and have SOOT ALL OVER MY HOUSE!!! WHAT A MESS!!! Should Pay For Cleaning Crew!!!

• De
    Better Homes and Gardens - Solar powered bird bath stripped bolt and screw

To Whom it may concern:

I just got one of your solar powered bird baths as a gift and i noticed the screw and bolt must be stripped on one of them. Will you please send me a replacement screw and bolt so my stand can be sturdy? My address is:
    Destiny Berkseth

• Ka
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Better Homes and Gardens - bento boxes and lunch box sets
    Athens, AL

I have purchased these bowls for 4 children, and every single bowl from 8 sets had the lock part of the tops break off after only 5 days of school. This is ridiculous.. I would like to be able to replace these, ill be happy to send you your crappy bowls back. But as a single parent, its hard to budget for all new bowls that were JUST PURCHASED...

• He
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Better Homes and Gardens - King sheet set
    Pittston
    Pennsylvania

Bought the set king sheet set I open it and the fitted sheet was ripped please call me I was told to write you are call 5702312073 heather

• Ne
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Better Homes and Gardens - Better Homes and Gardens
    bhg.com

I purchased Item # Clay Beige -BH44-099-099-52 100% Egyptian Cotton Blanket ! This item is not worth a Dime ! It sheds just like a DOG ! It is all over my bed room floor lint, little pieces of the blanket, Never buy anything again like this ! Would like a refund please !Thanks Neina Draughn

• Do
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Better Homes and Gardens - Queen sheets/pillow cases
    Louisville
    Kentucky

I bought a set of Queen sized sheets/pillow cases at Walmart and the package said said they were wrinkle resistent. They are the most wrinkled pillow cases I have seen in my 76 years of life. The sheets are fine but the pillow cases are the pits. They came out of the dryer wrinkled the first washing and have done the same every subsequent washing.

• Va
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Better Homes and Gardens - Aeromatherpy from Walmart
    Pueblo
    Colorado

I have purchased 9 from Walmart taken a few back have not had any of them at least 6 months and now none of them work very bad item and at $23.00 each that's a lot money. Are you able to assist me I am very unhappy will not recommend this item to anyone. Worked at first but now the buttons stick or they do not blow

• Li
      6th of Sep, 2018
    Better Homes and Gardens - Scented candle
    Lehigh Acres
    Florida

Recently purchased better homes and gardens scented candle. I became very sick from this candle. Vomiting, dizzy and lightheaded. I think this product needs to be pulled from your products.

• Kb
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Better Homes and Gardens - wax warmer
    Palm Coast
    Florida

Hi we recieved a wax warmer as a gift from someone, they bought it walmart brand new and everytime we use it, the bulb makes a burn mark on the glass where the wax cube goes..could this company possibly put the wrong bulb in the packaging, ? has there been any recalls?

• Tr
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Better Homes and Gardens - Address

Address for Better Homes and Garden magazine.I do not order on the computer. mjkjo@juno.com

18th of Sep, 2018
    Better Homes and Gardens - Filli Flip Top Canister

I have three of the 16 oz canisters and have been looking for a fourth to put on a shelf that I got. I can't seem to find anyone in our area that carries the small one. Can you help me. I live in Largo FL.

19th of Sep, 2018
    Better Homes and Gardens - Better and homes Candle Plumeria Candle 17 oz
    Bryan
    Ohio

Just bought it the 1st and broke on the 8th..Not happy! Never had a candle break

2nd of Oct, 2018
    Better Homes and Gardens - 4 quickfit spotlight set
    STARKVILLE
    Mississippi

I recently received this set as a gift. And when I took all the pieces out I realized that I was missing the power cord, power box, and cord that goes from the power box to the lights. I do not know where it was purchased from. I would love to get them set up around my flower beds. I think it would be a beautiful piece to add to them.