Best Buy Partsearch / impossible customer service
Don't buy anything at Best Buy on line. Their return policy is awful. You have one month to return a defective part and it takes up to two weeks to get an authorization number. Plus, calling them is horrendous. I've spent so much time on hold, my phone battery has worn down. Avoid BB at all costs.
More Best Buy Partsearch Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- BestBuy - delivery and customer service
- Best Buy - service
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy - how I was treated at a best buy by an employee.
- Best Buy - laptop repair