Best Buy Partsearch / impossible customer service
Don't buy anything at Best Buy on line. Their return policy is awful. You have one month to return a defective part and it takes up to two weeks to get an authorization number. Plus, calling them is horrendous. I've spent so much time on hold, my phone battery has worn down. Avoid BB at all costs.
More Best Buy Partsearch Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - refund delay for debit card purchase 
- Best Buy - repair service for commercial washer/dryers.
- Best Buy - never received item bbytx-805573981165
- Best Buy - repairs on pc
- Best Buy - webroot - cancelled - still charged for webroot - geek squad best buy
- Best Buy - stove purchase 18 months promotion acc#6035 3513 3036 9300