Best Buy / charged my credit card twice
I bought a sony vaio laptop from the best buy in alexandria VA on jefferson Davis Highway and i put half on my credit card and the other half on my check card, when i checked my check card they had charged my card twice for the same price. When i called my bank they told me to call Best Buy and to have them call and they would in return recredit my account for one of the amounts when i called the Best Buy they were rude and not helpful..They were not listening to what i was saying and was very quick to say if you dont like what were sayign then call corporate. They were very unprofessional and handled this situation in a nasty way. I then contacted my bank and hopefully they will only actually take one payment out but in the mean time i have to go without 450.00 for up to 8 days. This is completely ridiculous.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - no refund issued on a cancelled order
- Best Buy - customer service damaged products
- Best Buy - samsung soundbar refund request!
- Best Buy - poor customer service.
- Best Buy - repair service for commercial washer/dryers.