Bella Brite / bellaathome kit

109-15 Merrick Blvd. 3-C, Jamaica, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-8771580

I ordered the BellaATHOME free trial, however after 10 days I never received it!.. I called the customer service office, spoke to MJ. Proceeded to tell her I never received my trail kit. She then spoke to her supervisor who remains nameless and then told me to wait 14 days for another trail kit. In the meantime they charged me $94.95 for the Month supply because they said my trail period had passed. It's been a Month now and I still haven't gotten my Kit. I called again only for them to tell me they are not responsible for lost or undelivered items and they will not reimburse me my money. What a scam, these people are schisters. How unfortunate that they have no consideration for the average person like me, who can't afford to throw $94. 95 down the drain. I would not recommend any dealings with this company

Pg
Mar 18, 2014

Comments

30th of Apr, 2014

I ordered both Smile Pro and Bella Brite for their trials for $1 = £.077p each and as I live in the UK by the time the items where delivered it was over their trial period. I was then direct debited from my bank account by BB's for £57.74 and SP's for £56.48 without any notice, and they arrived with no invoice. So I called the 02030062872 telephone number to find out why yesterday 29-4-14 and today 30-4-14. The customer service asked for my details to check for the order, and they told me they could not find my file on record both times for both products. I asked for the manager as I was not getting any head way with the operator, whom couldn't even spell my name John. So I asked to talk to the SP's manager on both days, and was told she was busy with another caller. So I demanded a call back by the manager asap and I never received it yesterday, or so far today either. By the why if you have caller ID on or ex-directory they will not except your call. So I had to use my mobile phone so more costs to me. So avoid and cancel BellaBrite and Smile Pro or any of these companies at all costs or it will cost you badly, as they deny any order received and don't expect a refund either. I am not a very happy about how all this has been handled. Regards, John Crooks, Belfast, UK.

• Ka
      18th of Jul, 2014

this company as took £61 out of my bank

• Rh
      16th of Feb, 2016

When I realized my free gift for a survey cost me 100 bucks I immediately called and cancelled. Thier automated system makes it easy- but- after you have cancelled it is impossible to ask anymore questions. Such as can I return all that has been sent to me before I figured out what was going on. They say when you call...you have already cancelled your subscrition. There is an option to speak with a human but they put you on hold, when their music stops playing so does your phone call.