Belk / company policy
I originally came to this site to complain about an associate at belk. The woman literally yelled across the store, "do you have a card with us?" I told her I thought I did and she asked if she could check. Originally, I was going to complain about her. But you know what? I read the other complaints against this company, and I am not complaining about that woman. That woman was desperate to keep her job. Instead, i'm complaining about this insane belk policy! I understand that belk makes a great deal of money from interest fees. But it seems the focus of the company has shifted from selling quality items and providing exceptional customer service to mediocre items and employees who's jobs depend on your credit. Ridiculous! Belk needs to get a clue. I'm cutting up my card and hope others will do the same.
Also, it would be nice if the company provided new flooring for all belk stores. I've never been into a belk store that didn't have carpet that was caked in chewing gum.
More Belk Complaints & Reviews
- Belk Department Store - employees are treated badly 
- Belk Department Store - Columbus, MS - no apology for the rudeness! 
- Belk - do not shop at belk unless you support the reasons they fire associates! do you want to be strong armed into opening a belk charge! 
- Belk - payment on line 
- Belk Department Stores - marianita montero 
- Belk - horrible company 
- Belk - workers are very rude in the cosmetic department
- Belk Credit Card - online billing system 
- Belk - order online from belk.com
- Belk Dept Stores Southpark - Charlotte, NC - injury with no response and payment